Regulatory Compliance Manager - Policies
- HKD50000.00 - HKD60000 per month + Excellent bonus potential!
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 sept. 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing. MMK
Our client is a prestigious global bank with a very strong platform which offers various financial services to its clients.
A newly created opportunity has come up to join the regulatory affairs team which covers various lines of business.
- Support the business compliance teams in APAC as the Subject Matter Expert for new Regulatory Developments, Regulatory Changes, and Policy Governance, and Policy Processes
- Be a vocal liaison point of contact with the relevant regulators i.e. HKMA/SFC
- Deliver relevant messages to the relevant business compliance teams
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders with the business and other regional team members on the delivery of the messages/programmes
- Have had the relevant regulatory compliance experience within the Financial Services industry
- Prior experience with the Hong Kong regulator is highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge with the local HK compliance regulations is a MUST
- Strong communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org