Regulatory Reporting Manager, Corporate Bank
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a Hong Kong listed Corporate and Retail Bank is expanding their financial regulatory reporting team to coop with the changes in the market. As a result, they are inviting an high calibre finance manager with solid experience in regulatory reporting to join their team.
- Manage and prepare statutory financial reports, banking returns and surveys in accordance with the HKMA reporting guidelines
- Review HKMA banking returns to ensure accurate, timely, effective and efficient financial reporting to HKMA
- Participate in system enhancement projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Enhance the analytical capability of the team for reports to senior management
- Wnsure an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for regulatory reporting
- Coach and develop junior team members
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience of which 5 years of regulatory experience in banking
- Professional accounting qualification
- Familiar with HKMA reporting requirements
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication and report writing skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
For a confidential enquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: Lfan@morganmckinley.com.hk. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.