Relationship Manager, Business Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To market and introduce customised financial services and products which including cash management, trade, treasury, investment, insurance to cater for business segment.
- To achieve individual assets / liabilities and revenue targets through acquiring new accounts.
- To build a portfolio of corporate clients with a balance on risk and business opportunity.
- To provide quality and professional advice to business owners on their various financial needs.
- To develop and maintain active referral relationships with Senior Relationship Managers and other customer sources.
- Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Preferably university graduates and/or Relevant experience in sales and customer relationship building with a proven track record in dealing with corporate business
- A good team leader & with ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Proven sales track record; passion for selling and keen to see results
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player with good initiatives and assertiveness
- A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading and improving personal knowledge & skills to meet evolving job requirements
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.