As part of the Asia Pacific Corporate & Institutional Services team, this role is responsible for managing complex institutional investors and asset managers client relationships. This will involve anticipating and identifying opportunities for expanding business relationships. Act as key consultant to senior client contacts assisting in policy or process redesign.
Join the largest Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world to drive their business growth in new geographies. This role is based in Hong Kong with support from teams in Shenzhen, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the technical/industry expert in managing the delivery of master trust and custody services, analyzing client needs, recommending improvements, and assessing the impact of any newly recommended or additional financial services.
- Acts as key consultant to senior contacts, assisting in formulation of policy recommendations, redesign of processes, and creative problem solving.
- Facilitates planning sessions to develop new solutions to client needs. Anticipate or create opportunities for enhancing client relationships through new products or services or increased consulting activities.
- Manages complex client relationships with multiple product solutions and services. This includes collaboration with Product based RMs/Consultants to deliver the service to the client.
- Ensures overall client satisfaction by facilitating efforts of service team and Product based RMs/Consultants, coordinating resources to ensure timely delivery and issue-resolution, and effectively communicating client concerns/needs to partners.
- Educates client on emerging issues, regulatory and tax changes, and the general financial environment. Translates the impact on client activities and how it relates to bank services.
- Cross sells bank products/services and leads the development of new solutions to client needs. Coordinates presentations, brings in experts when appropriate, closes the sale, ensures smooth delivery of new services, and communicates emerging needs.
- Manages client profitability. Understands competitive environment and anticipates and identifies opportunities, develops pricing strategies, and works with team to enhance profitability.
- Recommend new services and products with an awareness of organizational implication of these decisions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years in financial servicing; minimum 1 year Asset Services Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of trust and asset services and business (asset owners and asset managers) segment-specific issues usually acquired through work experience is required to manage complex client relationships.
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts usually acquired through formal education or experience is needed to consult on client needs. As such cross selling and value selling will be highly regarded.
- Skills in negotiation, leadership, delegation, and sales are necessary to service the complex client relationships. This will involve engaging Senior Executives both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively prioritise, whilst also being an inclusive team player. Understanding of related technology is a definite advantage
- Open minded, flexible and quick leaner/adapter in fast-paced environment
- Tenacity and strong willed with the ability to self-motivate during challenging situations
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Nathan Hennie Smit
Registration Number: R1871799
EA Licence Number: 16S8373