Relationship Manager, Intra-Group Business
Job Summary Job Duties:
- Promote and maintain interactive relationship with ICBC group institutions home & abroad, act as coordinator to liaise with customers,other ICBC institutions and ICBC headquarter in daily operations
- Assist banking product cross-selling, including settlement, FX, derivatives,bond, custody and assetment management , etc
- Conduct credit related task as annual review, prepare corresponding AML & KYC procedure and handle daily customer enquiries
- Process insitutional transactions like risk participation, sydicated loans, bilateral loans etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Eligibilities:
- Bachelor Degree Holder, in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce and Marketing disciplines
- Solid experience in banking/financinal institutions with sound experience in customer services, experience in ICBC interactive business preferred.
- Good communication in interpersonal skills and written skills
- Self-motivated, yet with team spirit
- Conversant in MS Office Applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese