Relationship Manager, Private Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CHINA MERCHANTS BANK CO LTD
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
To deliver AUM and generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects.
- Deliver AUM, and Revenue growth targets and key operating metrics (client relationship building, client satisfaction, product holdings, etc.)
- Generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects from the existing Retail Banking clients / Private Wealth Management (PWM) clients from the mainland branches and convert them into local PWM clients
- Grow customer portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships
- Implement an asset allocation in line with the client needs and model portfolios as benchmarks.
- Deliver, monitors and reviews solutions to clients based on client investment profile.
- Conduct periodic reviews of client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Deliver profitable growth by controlling costs and operational losses.
- Ensure Sales Management, Suitability and on-boarding & AML processes, cross boarder selling applied appropriately.
- Timely handling of customer issues, complaints, and product enquiries in accordance with established procedures.
- Partner effectively with internal & external product specialists to deliver effective client solutions.
- Work closely with the PWM Compliance, & ensure adherence with the regulatory compliance policies and processes derived from the HKMA, SFC & OCI
- Degree holder or above in Business, Finance or related disciplines, with possessing the HKSI’s 1, 4 & 9 licenses & relevant insurance licenses.
- Minimum 10 years of the relevant banking experiences in serving high net-worth clientele in retail bank’s PWM, & with private banking experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge in private wealth management business, market trends and regulatory environment.
- Self-starter with strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong ability to build & maintain a network of target prospects in Hong Kong, Greater China & other international countries.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties in both written and oral English, Chinese in Cantonese & Mandarin