Looking for the next logical step in your career?
Join our Award Winning, Multi Family Office Boutique, started in 2010 by passionate veterans of the Private Banking Industry.
As we expand our operations, we are looking to add Relationship Managers to our Wealth Management team.
If you are an experienced private banker / relationship manager / investment Advisor with a book of clients and an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to focus on servicing the broader needs of a limited number of your existing clients, then contact us.
As a "One Stop Solution Centre", we aim to service our clients’ traditional wealth management needs but also provide corporate advisory solutions for their family business as well as provide overall consultancy services for all their other needs.
Our wide range of services include advisory or discretionary mandates on liquid investments, direct investment opportunities to attract the interest and nurture the entrepreneurial spirit of the next Gen as well as traditional corporate advisory solutions to either expand the family business by sourcing acquisition targets or strategic investors or monetizing the family business enabling it to expand its family legacy.
We also provide our clients with a forum to source answers to the numerous non-financial issues they face (succession, legal structuring, family governance, overall review and advice etc.) for which we offer consultancy services in order for them to adequately address these issues.
If interested, visit our website www.lcasolutions.asia for a better understanding of who we are and get in contact with us.
- Build and maintain a book of High-Net-Worth clients through existing relationships, personal connections and professional referrals.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide appropriate customized solutions primarily in regards to wealth management issues while liaising with other team members for solving non-financial or corporate advisory issues thus enabling you to be the clients’ long term trusted problem solver.
- Provide updated financial market information, professional advice and quality services to clients.
- Work with the other departments to identify and provide solutions to the various needs of clients in a seamless manner.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of clients, and their source of wealth, to appropriately follow AML/KYC procedures while ensuring that their investment activities are in compliance with their risk and suitability profile.
- Competitive compensation and benefits in line with industry
- Small team atmosphere, with multi-Cultural team members, serving international clients with a “One Stop Solution” approach and a “can do” attitude.
- Mentoring benefits by direct access and daily Interaction with 30-year Senior industry veterans.
- Nice working environment located in Central with appropriate tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters and Morning Star data bases.
- As a boutique, we focus on servicing a wide range of the needs of a limited number of clients which enables you to have enough time to efficiently understand and service them.
- Operate out of Hong Kong but Also ASIC approved for Australia while our custodian banks can be in booking centers all over the world.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience directly servicing a book of clients in either a Private Bank, Multi Family Office, Wealth Management, Trust or Asset Management company.
- Sound knowledge of private banking/wealth management products, procedures and services.
- Qualified to work in Hong Kong with appropriate SFC/HKMA licenses for Regulated Activities such as Type 1, 4 or 9.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Self-motivated, able to deliver with a strong marketing and customer focused mindset.
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills with additional Mandarin proficiency being a plus.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.