job description about the company.
Our client mission is to envision a digital world that's private and secure. They make cybersecurity software for consumers to use on their computers and phones.
Every day, people in over 180 countries rely on their industry-leading software and services. their software is bundled with millions of devices sold by top computer manufacturers about the team.
Theye live by three core principles: Be great at what they do, enjoy working together, and get joy from accomplishment.
They are committed to your growth and learning. Identify what you want to achieve with them, and they will empower you to reach your goals.
Every day, they help teams and individuals do their best work. They encourage sustainable work (no burnout!), and they foster supportive and collaborative relationships between managers and team members. Their meritocratic culture rewards individuals based on their contributions toward our goal skills & experiences required.
They are growing the engineering team and therefor looking for an experienced Release Manager to join them. This person will have a high-profile role contributing to overall engineering productivity.
- Ensure delivery teams are operating efficiently and effectively with no blockages.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Promote self-organization. You influence your teams towards self-improvement and generate great team results.
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of issues (with individuals or teams). Initiate and share post-mortems.
- Identify technical and process improvement opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to implement. Drive internal projects that help scale the teams.
- Expose teams to innovative thinking and bring ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging other Agile thinking.
- 3+ years working with technical teams to increase their development velocity.
- Experienced in facilitating and maturing multiple teams at the same time.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, are able to work with little direct supervision, but know when to ask for help.
- Effective at monitoring, measuring, and communicating release metrics to a broad audience.
- Proactively identify impediments in the release process, drive for process changes, and enforce the process with stakeholders
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
What they offer:
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong in Wanchai. Lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance
Agile, Cyber Security, Development, Manager qualification
no additional qualifications required educational requirements