* Support Equity Research team * Supervisory Analyst qualification a plus
Due to an expansion within the Equity Research team, a leading Chinese house is looking to hire a Senior Editor.
- Support the Equity research team with the production of high-quality, compliant and accurate research material in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Responsible for proof-reading, editing and correcting errors in all communications and ensure correct usage of grammar and wordings.
- Possess general scientific knowledge of the fields covered in Equity Research and be skilled in the arts of Writing, Editing, critical assessment, negotiation and diplomacy.
- Review the content of a research report to assess the accuracy, consistency and sources of data and calculations included in the report.
- Review and approve research analyst's communications to ensure compliance with applicable SEC rules and regulations and firm policies and procedures.
- At least 7 years of writing and editorial experience preferably with a Supervisory Analyst qualification within a Research.
- Detail-oriented, organised and able to meet deadliness and manage completing projects and priorities.
- Excellent organisation, time management and Communication skills.
An excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Chinese Securities house that has been expanding year on year.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.