investment research and analysis; Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics; portfolio strategy and construction; factor modeling, portfolio optimization, risk factors;
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Assist portfolio managers with macroeconomic, industry and company analysis;
- Participate in research projects related to portfolio strategy and construction; factor modeling, portfolio optimization, risk factors;
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed and assigned.
- Participate in investment research and analysis;
- Liaise with fund administrators, brokers, custodians, auditor and other vendors for handling various fund operations tasks;
- Perform records maintenance; prepare research reports and making investment recommendation
- Master Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Business or related discipline; Excellent undergraduates with outstanding working ability can also be considered;
- At least 2 years working experience in formal financial institution, major in finance/economics/busness/Statistics/science and engineering, with fast learning skills and working ability;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a must;
- Good team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send CV, to Human Resources Deptartment by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.