We are a fast growing investment asset manager with a solid PRC insurance background. At this time, we are looking for a talented risk professional on a contract basis to proactively identify, review risk areas across our investment portfolio, and distinguish operational and compliance risk aspects. You will also take the lead from a risk perspective to make certain that there is a monitoring and control procedures in place to reduce the risk profile across the investment portfolio and ensure the firm has a timely risk monitoring program in place.
- Monitor and manage exposures, risk limits and investment performance at customer, industry segments, product and portfolio levels;
- Perform investment risk analysis including factor-based attribution, liquidity analysis;
- Stress-testing and numerical simulation tool experience - Monte Carlo Simulation / VaR;
- Monitor risk limits for relevant strategies and risk criteria;
- Conduct credit assessment on issuers and counterparties, preferable with knowledge of credit risk modelling;
- Prepare regular risk reports to business lines and senior management;
- Support and enhance risk monitoring system and reporting process;
- Ensure irregularities are properly raised in a timely manner;
- Assist in formulating risk related policies to strengthen internal risk framework;
- Provide opinions to front office team regarding any credit risk related matters.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines, FRM highly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ solid relevant experience in Asset Management company;
- Previous experience in internal credit rating and credit modelling is preferable;
- Familiar with China corporate bond market is necessary;
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking;
- ability to work closely with senior management, front office and operations team in a collaborative work culture, an organized team player who can also work independently;
- Proficiency in computer operation.
Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com. We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.