We are searching for new candidate to join risk team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Implement and update risk management policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement risk solutions for measuring and monitoring risks in our managed portfolios, include but not limited to investment, liquidity and counterparty risks.
- Monitor risk limits and exposure limits to ensure that all supported products and mandates adhere to internal and regulatory investment risk guidelines.
- Work closely with investment team to prepare risk reporting with a number of risk management measures on regular basis.
- Design and perform stress testing from market/liquidity risk aspects, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development.
- Support ad hoc projects and prepare risk reporting for Risk Committee meeting.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or other related discipline
- Experience in asset management and authorized funds is a MUST
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ risk management and controls experience in authorised mutual funds.
- Holder of other relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. CPA/ FRM/ CFA) will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in equity and fixed income products is a must.
- In depth knowledge of fund management and various financial product operations
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills –Mandarin and English.
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.