Risk Project Manager (Banking, Wholesale)
- 50-65,000 HKD per month + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join this global bank as a "Risk Project Manager".
• To manage projects of, but not limited to, Risk Analytics or Wholesale or Retail Credit
Risk or cross different Risk subfunctions initiatives.
• To plan effectively on scope with consideration of delivery constraints and to optimise
the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk, considering the delivery approach,
key milestones and dependencies, requirements and scope, effort and resource,
budget and quality.
• To ensure the baseline scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are
managed in accordance to the Business Transformation Framework
disciplines. To Identify and manage where there is slippage and variance from plan.
• To monitor project execution to effectively identify risks, issues, dependencies as they
arise throughout the project lifecycle. To assess any impact on deliverables execution
or project benefit and take action to minimise impact. To take ownership of risks and
issues and to ensure mitigating plans are developed and agreed, and proper
escalations are made.
• To manage the expectation from Project Sponsor and Steering Committee through
Project Management Reports and project updates as required by the Business
Transformation Framework disciplines.
• To manage implementation of change and to ensure business benefits are realised and
that the transition from current state to target state is smooth, ensuring that the
organisation and other change stakeholders are ready and able to function in the new
• Degree holder of Risk Management or Financial Quantitative analysis or other Business
• Knowledge and experience of project management in Banking industry with Wholesale
or Retail Credit Risk.
• Strong management and planning skill, be able to communicate and influence a wide
range of stakeholders, with capacity to interpret complex Business or Risk
• Good understanding of project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery