- Performing valuation of private equity investments (including those with embedded derivatives, such as options etc.), selection of appropriate valuation method, making necessary adjustment to reflect fair value
- Performing valuation of both plain vanilla and exotic derivatives, making use of the relevant pricing models
- Reviewing valuations done internally, and recommending any necessary adjustments to valuation
- Monitoring of valuation on regular basis
- Recommending appropriate action re investments, such as exit or sell down etc.
- Collaborating with various departments for cross-departments projects
- At least 7-10 years experiences in valuation of financial assets, including private equity, derivatives etc.
- Preferably qualified CPA