Sales Development & Planning Officer - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 déc. 17 2017-12-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Development & Planning Officer.
In this role, you will
- Assist in formulating and reviewing strategies for marketing campaigns in Employee Benefits area
- Assist in planning for activities and launching of tactical promotions
- Compile and prepare pre-launch and post-launch management information reports to measure the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Prepare and analyse statistic reports to initiate and support the launch of campaigns Leading small projects such as internal staff engagement events or coordinate for customer events
- Devising initiatives to enhance team work within the team and join-up promotion programs with external business partners
- Assist in coordinating review of service agreements with all business partners to comply with the internal service standard and external compliance requirements
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining sales quality assurance to ensure control and to meet group standard
- Acting as a risk coordinator to identify any operational risk and to establish controls and make reviews at a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder or equivalent
- Relevant experience in marketing and project management, particularly in Pension and insurance industry would be a definite advantage
- Strong analytical skills with logical mindset
- Proficient in Computer skills including Excel, Words and Database skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7XZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited