Sales Director - Broking Services
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Director.
In this role, you will
- To be responsible for the overall productivity of the sales force under his management.
- To identify business opportunities and customer needs and participate in the preparation and development of annual business plan and budgets.
- To assist the Head of Sales Management in formulating and implementing, market aligned business directions.
- To identify any gaps or weaknesses in customer services and formulate sales training and development needs.
- To collaborate with other business and support functions for the implementation of the company’s strategy, delivery of services and change management.
- To lead and motivate Sales Teams for meeting the customers’ investment need.
- To manage the sales activities and the quality of customer service delivery.
- To provide guidance and counsel to individual sales and nurture individual sales self-development.
- To evaluate the performance of sales teams and individuals.
- To analyze customer complaints, trade errors and amendments, and credit violation statistic regularly for identification of weaknesses in controls and customer services.
- To review the customer service standards regularly and identify areas for improvement.
- To review the business processes regularly for process automation and improvements in operational efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree level qualification
- Strong written and spoken language skills
- Solid working experience in sales management
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Obtain Type 1, 2, 3 License of SFC
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4ZZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited