Madison Pearl is currently partnering with a prestigious professional services firm in search for a sales/business development focused individual to be part of the team. This firm is reputable in setting up business’ offshore.
- Generate sales by developing new and existing professional clients and expanding sales distribution channels and deliver measurable results.
- Establish & maintain business relationship with clients.
- Prepare regular sales plans and reports.
- Develop corporate image building strategies to enhance brand awareness.
- Update sales and marketing materials.
- Maintain database.
- F.7 or above, previous experience in sales or business development of which at least 1-2 years in professional firms.
- Knowledge of offshore jurisdictions, e.g. BVI, Seychelles and Cayman Islands will be an advantage.
- Solid experience in strategic sales planning & implementation of sales activities.
- Presentable, aggressive, innovative, initiated, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
- Outgoing personality, ability to work independently and under pressure, strong organizing capability, effective.
- presentation and communication skills.
- Team work and “can-do” attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office: PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese is a must. Mandarin will be an advantage.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*