Sales Performance Management Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Business
- Formulate and execute sales scorecard, including scheme design, KPI simulation, target setting and sales briefing
- Liaise closely with data management team in India to ensure scorecard, target and incentive calculation accuracy
- Handle frontlines scorecard, target and incentive inquires with counter parties
- Prepare presentation materials to facilitate discussion with and present to top management
- Perform profitability and productivity analysis to monitor business trend and for health check
- Compile quality and timely MIS reports for top management business review
- Analyse large amount of MIS information to identify insights for support management decision
- Streamline execution of the end-to-end data management process to improve the efficiency
- Manipulate data from various data sources for statistical studies and reviews
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate the data requirement and logistics
- Develop and maintain data models to meet business needs
- Restructure data and build dashboards for sales and performance tracking
Portfolio Reshuffle Management
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Manage portfolio reshuffle exercise on logic design and execution
- Coordinate the implementation logistic and response stakeholder inquiries
- Produce regular portfolio monitoring, pre and post portfolio reshuffle tracking reports
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5-7 years' relevant experience in banking / financial industry
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, highly independent and well-organized
- Meticulous, reliable and attention to details with accuracy
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight timeline under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Familiar with SAS, VBA and MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge in data mining techniques including Python, SAS, SQL, VBA and other related applications
- Exposure to Visualisation tools like Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for assistant manager role
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.