- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 16 oct. 18
This job is to be performed by a Sales Trader who is responsible, under supervision, for taking orders from institutional clients in listed securities and deliver good executions to clients.
This job is to be performed by a Sales Trader who is responsible, under supervision, for taking orders from institutional clients in listed securities and deliver good executions to clients. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Works closely with institutional sales force to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients
- Feed trading ideas and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to the clients; channel market information flow to the clients in a timely manner
- Ensure good trade executions to clients
- Responsible for developing relationships with assigned client organizations through trading and execution services
- Knowledge of Hong Kong stock market
- Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality, proactive personality
- Effective communicator with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, tight schedule and long hours
- A good team player
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities.
- 5-7 years of related experience as Hedge Fund Sales Trader in Hong Kong stock market
- License of securities trading
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.