To work in night shift, responsible for global futures and options dealing by using trading platforms or telephone; to execute US agency market orders and other markets as required.
- Work in night shift, responsible for global futures and options dealing by using trading platforms or telephone;
- Execute US agency market orders and other markets as required;
- Handles clients’ enquiries and customer service for trading;
- Responsible for book management and provide the appropriate solutions
- Perform other ad-hoc duties to facilitate business growth and management reporting as required.
- At least more than 3 years of a solid experience in US markets and global futures and options trading role.
- Qualified to be registered as licensed person at SFC in relevant regulated activities;
- Must be an effective team player and self-driven with a “can-do” attitude;
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg EMSX, Fidessa, IBSS, Esunny, Sharp Point, Vicsoft;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Chinese as well as English;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Basic knowledge of the IBD product suite;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills ability to form effective working relationships;
- Proactive in taking responsibilities and able to multi-task;
- Ambitious and motivated to contribute to a growing investment banking environment