Security Architect - Virtual Banking
Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox.
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together.
We are Generation Mox. Are you?
Do you want to join us on this journey?
· You are responsible for maintaining the security of a company's computer system.
· You will anticipate all of the moves and tactics that hackers will use to try and gain unauthorized access to the computer system.
· You will constantly stay current on the latest developments both on the security end and the attacking end.
· You will have an in-depth understanding of the company's systems.
· You must learn who has access and where the weak points of the systems are.
· You must recommend ways to improve and update the security of the company's computers.
· You must be able to recommend ways to improve a system's security through both hardware and software.
· You will set user policies and protocols, monitor them, and enforce them.
· You will also set up countermeasures that protect the system when an unauthorized user attempts to gain access to the system.
A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
Holder of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications is a bonus.
Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook