Our client, a investment bank, is looking for a technical Security Engineering Lead with application and/or cloud security knowledge to join their team. Reporting to the CISO. Excellent remuneration and exposure
- Establish and maintain an effective framework that provides a comprehensive and current overview of key management controls to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the company’s information assets.
- Act as subject matter expert for IT Security best practices.
- Assess other team’s proposals and services from a security point of view.
- Provide third level support for the team’s existing security controls and tools.
- Design and deliver new strategic security initiatives and upgrades.
- Form an effective working relationship with the team’s key stakeholders.
- Ensure full compliance to all company policies, required training and regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8-10+ years strong hands-on experience in a technical information security role
- Excellent understanding of security principles and technologies
- Up-to-date understanding of the latest threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation and industry best practices
- Solid experience in performing security risk assessment and technical review
- Knowledge/experience with application security or cloud security
- Strong Linux/Unix skills
- Good SIEM/SIM skills
- Experience in scripting and process automation;
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Hands-on experience in either setting up IDS, DLP, or PAM
- Windows, Networking and Database fundamentals
- Degree in Information Technology or related
Any Additional Requirements:
- Project management
- Creative problem solving skills
- Work experience in a regulated industry
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Security Engineering Lead (VP) - Global Investment Bank in HK in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office FIX Onboarding Specialist - STABLE Global Investment Bank in HK
2) High Frequency Trading Quant – Elite Prop Trading Firm
3) System Engineer - Systematic Trading Hedge Fundg