Security Specialist (30k -40k, Global Asset Mangement firm)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 20 mai 19
This is a newly created Security Analyst with global exposure. You will be working in a established bank and be part of the technology team. You will have the opportunity to growth your career within the company and you will be expected to learn from your supervisor around the globe.
Our client is a well-funded and award-winning global financial institution, they are now hiring a Security Analyst to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong. As Hong Kong remain the most important hub across ASIA, they are still expanding their team and looking for the right talents to grow with their team and company.
- Assist with the Design, implementation and maintenance of Information Security processes and their lifecycle.
- Maintain full audit trail of process administration and operation in accordance with BAM Information Security Policy.
- Conduct site preparation, equipment staging, installation and commissioning, network acceptance test and project document upon completion of the project
- Provide product operation training to customer
- Degree or Higher Diploma holders in Telecommunications, Electronics, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1+ year relevant working experience in System Admin, Technical Support, Security, or any related position
- Hands-on experience with implementation and support
- Hands-on technical knowledge of routing and switching and wireless network technology
- Active Directory Experience
- Preferably have vendor certification in professional level or expert level
- Good problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills to deal with s, vendors and internal parties
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, oversea training, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ming Tak Cheng on ++852 2848 9563