Senior/IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 14 avr. 19
Assist to provide infrastructure integration solution and support to bank’s specific systems
- Assist to provide infrastructure integration solution and support to bank’s specific systems including but not limited to Securities, Wealth Management, Treasury, FX Trading, Market Data, Internet Banking, Teller, Signature and Check Imaging systems
- Ensure end-to-end implementation from design down to operation for on-going support
- Maintain standard and practices for system interfaces and deployments to ease the support and change management of complicated systems
- Analyze and recommend different infrastructure components to compose the best fit solution to enable business application
- Integrate the legacy system functions into new technologies for efficient system management
- Assist the utilization of existing infrastructure to optimize the resources as well as elevation of the standard to match with market’s practice
- Develop and maintain the CIR (Consolidated Infrastructure Request) process and Asset Life Cycle Management process
- Coordinate and promote the roll-out of head office’s infrastructure standard to overseas branches
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Solid experience in desktop / server products and system management in sizable organization
- ITIL certification is an added advantage
- Holder of CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.