Our client, an elite global investment bank, is looking for an experienced Java or C++ Developer with proven experience in the Sequencer architecture (design pattern) to join their high-profile electronic trading team. The successful candidate will help elevate the technical knowledge of Sequencer architecture for the region and work on a wide spectrum of electronic trading platform including algo trading, oms, synthetic, etc.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, yet nimble and adaptive platform for order management, exchange connectivity, processing high volumes of ticking data and post-trade processing.
- Develop highly reliable data ingestion processes to consume large volumes of data emitted by trading and market data systems.
- Design distributed computation infrastructure to run parallelized queries over large volumes of data.
- Use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it.
- Communication with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5-10+ years of professional experience developing deterministic high performance, low latency systems (counted in single digit microseconds)
- Thorough knowledge of Java (or C++) programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Experience building state management systems, complex event processing and transaction sequencing architectures.
- JVM internals, tuning for low-latency, GC-free real-time operation.
- Prior experience with event sourcing (sequenced core stream) based architecture.
- Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack.
- Over 3 years' experience in Financial industry.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Senior/Lead Low-Latency SEQUENCER Developer (Java or C++) - Elite Global Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Backend Engineering Technical Leader - FinTech Group
2) Financial Trading Technical Lead - Real-Time Trading Platform
3) Financial Trading IT Project Manager - Financial Services Group