Apply data mining and statistics (i.e. retention models, customer segmentation models, predictive forecast); Review and validate models effectiveness and performances; Advise on appropriate analytical models based on available data, technology and platform
- Apply data mining and statistics (i.e. retention models, customer segmentation models, predictive forecast)
Review and validate models effectiveness and performances
Support campaign management by:
- Pre-campaign analysis and targeting
- Generating targeted customer base
- Performing campaign tracking and post evaluation
- Campaign fulfillment
- Campaign Evaluation and Review
- Provide analysis to facilitate Marketing for campaign designs and marketing strategy setting
- Build and enhance data model to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Gather market statistics to conduct competitor analysis and model the bank’s market position
Advise on appropriate analytical models based on available data, technology and platform
Prepare reports based on analysis and present to management with strategic actionable insights
Translate unstructured business questions into quantitative problems
Generate and test hypotheses, analyse and interpret the results of product experiments
Develop & maintain various performance dashboard by Tableau
Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Possesses 3-5 years' experience relating to data analytics, data mining, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, next to buy model, machine learning or data science related work
- Proficiency in SAS, SASEM, MS Access, R, or other statistical / data science language
- Proficiency in Big Data development experience (e.g. Hive, Spark Cloudera) and hands-on knowledge of Python and related analytics libraries
- Implementation experiences of statistics, decision tree models, k-means clustering, logistic regression, Neural, random forest, xgboost etc.
- Knowledge of real project experience with machine learning/ deep learning model development and tuning on vision, NLP will be an advantage
- Implementation experiences in google cloud platform will be an advantage
- Good analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.