Senior - Audit & Assurance - Macau
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
Senior - Audit & Assurance - Macau
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
As a Senior, you will
- Assume a high level of responsibility of audit planning and control;
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the subordinates and ensuring the professional standard of service to his/her portfolio of clients was maintained;
- Responsible principally for audit related engagements but sometimes undertake engagements of an accounting and taxation nature;
- Supervise junior audit staff.
- University degree or above in accounting, finance or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in auditing;
- Relevant work experience with a Big-Four accounting firm will be a definite advantage;
- Professional accounting qualification is a plus;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English; Putonghua is a plus;
- Strong planning and organizational skill with an analytical mind;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility; Able to work independently and complete job within timeline;
- Drive for client service excellence;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications;
- Holder of Macau ID card is definite an advantage.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu – Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN137423