Senior Account Manager (21041)
- Hong Kong
- Freelance, Plein-temps
- Fitch Ratings
- 16 janv. 19
Senior Account Manager (21041)
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Role: Senior Account Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Fitch Solutions is a business unit of Fitch Group responsible for the commercialization of ratings and research produced by the Fitch Ratings business unit, along with proprietary content including macro Research, financial statement data on banks and insurance companies and analytical tools and models . Fitch Solutions, is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings products, and focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services and bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services.
In this high-profile sales role, you will be part of the North Asia Sales team, this role will be based in Hong Kong and be responsible for the management of the commercial relationship with customers and sales effort for Fitch Solutions across ???????????????.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services within Fitch Solutions that includes:
- Fitch and Macro Research
- Ratings data services
- Fundamental Data
This is a direct sales, target based performance position offering base salary, commission and bonus. You will be expected to develop relationships within the existing client base, as well as retain and grow existing revenue.
Utilising your extensive network of financial institution contacts across the region at the CRO, CFO and credit officer level, you be responsible for growing the Fitch Solutions business by persuading and negotiating effectively at this level.
You will be responsible for create and implementing account plans and territory sales strategy across China to generate revenue growth and retention.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 4-5years of sales/business development experience within the fixed income and risk management arena covering China with a proven track record in managing client relationships, developing business and growing revenue streams, achieving goals consistently years after years.
- Ability to develop customer relationship and commercial engagement at all levels - from C-level to end-users
- Solid understanding of rating agencies environment and good knowledge of Credit Risk workflow (risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes).
- Demonstrate stakeholder's management skills to work effectively with Sales Specialists and Client Services in your territory.
- Ability to form clear strategic business plans for business development within a specific market and geography
- Given the location of this position, we are seeking an articulate, personable and energetic self-starter, able to work as part of a virtual team. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal forms of English and Mandarin or Cantonese is essential.
- You must be self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance.
- 50% travel will be required in this role.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp