Senior Accountant (Temp to perm position)
- HKD30000 - HKD45000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Our client, a leading Fintech company, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as a Senior Accountant.
- Prepare monthly consolidation, financial analysis and management reports independently
- Handle quarter/interim review and annual audits, results announcements and interim / annual reports preparation in compliance with statutory requirements, such as listing rules
- Handle tax and bank related matters
- Timely delivery of budgeting, forecasting and other management accounting analysis
- Design or revise accounting workflows with proper internal controls, and the corresponding counter-checking mechanisms
- Setting up of new computer accounting system and on-going enhancement
- Assist in restructuring of accounting, finance, treasury, audit and other related functions
- Liaise with external auditors, banks, tax advisors, lawyers and other external parties
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline; recognized professional accounting qualification or finalist preferred
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experiences in international audit firm or financial reporting experience in listed company.
- Experiences in setting up new computer accounting system; rebuilding teams and managing works in transitional period for an organisation restructure are highly preferred
- Proficiency in both Windows and MacOS platforms, and MS applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical, innovative problem solver with good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Short notice or immediate available is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 or email@example.com for confidential conversation.