Senior Actuarial Analyst, Pricing - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Actuarial Analyst, Pricing.
In this role, you will
- Assisting in product pricing including feasibility study on new products, modelling and assumption setting, preparing pricing documents and approval papers
- Preparing rate tables, calculator specification and calculation tools for system development
- Analyzing reinsurance quotations and reviewing reinsurance treaty
- Reviewing marketing materials, for example product brochure, policy provision, et cetera
- Life supports, including GN16 related Business As Usual supports, for example reprojeciton, loan projection, special quotation, customers and regulatory enquires, incident supports and et cetera
- Management information reports and analysis, for example, Annual Percentage Rate, et cetera
- Ad hoc requests from other entities, including Chief Admin Officer, product teams, and et cetera
- Comply with internal controls and risk standards, including Pricing Guideline, Group Insurance risk management frameworks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Student of any recognized actuarial organizations with good exam progress is also preferred.
- University graduate in Actuarial Studies or related discipline
- Minimum some years of experience in life insurance industry
- Excellent presentation, communication, and people skills, as well as proficient analytical skills
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and knowledge of Prophet is preferable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A31M
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited