Senior Actuarial Associate, RBC
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Participate in capital projects relating to the upcoming Hong Kong Risk-based Capital regime, including (but not limited to) economic balance sheet production, projections, sensitivity analysis, analysis of movement and capital optimisation
- Develop and maintain the quarterly HK RBC reporting process, including analysis of movement, review work and commentaries for senior management
- Embedding HKRBC into the regular capital management investigations, including economic balance sheet sensitivities under what-if scenarios and breakpoint analysis
- Support the construction of a HK RBC internal model for the Hong Kong business
- Assist in various capital and ALM initiatives to optimise the company's capital utilisation under HKRBC.
- University degree holder majoring in a numerical subject (e.g. Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Physics etc.).
- Passes in several actuarial examinations offered by the Society of Actuaries, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, or other equivalent actuarial bodies.
- Ideally 2-4 years relevant working experience. Less experienced candidates would be considered for Officer level positions.
- Detail-minded with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge in Prophet and stochastic modelling is a plus.