Senior Analyst – Business Process (Hospitality Industry)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Global Associates
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Our client is a leader in the hospitality industry. It is inviting application for the Senior Analyst – Business Process (Hospitality Industry).
- Support data analysis, process design and mapping, business operating model development, preparations of planning and project management materials
- Undertake quality research to support benchmarking to ensure application of best practices
- Assist in preparing business process improvement solution presentations to stakeholders.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant working experience in Project Management, Performance Management Framework, CRM Process/System Implementation, Process Improvement, Business Analyst.
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Hotel Management discipline.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Data Modelling in Excel and Process Mapping Tool (Visio or Nimbus) is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
***Employment will be on 2-year renewable contract***
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a cc: copy to email@example.com.