Senior Analyst, Risk Solutions
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Conning Asia Pacific Limited
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
The primary role of the Risk Solutions Senior Analyst is to support asset-liability modelling projects and strategic asset allocation for insurance companies across the Asia Pacific region.
- Perform efficient frontier, duration, and cash flow analysis in order to develop investment strategy recommendations based on the client’s financial objectives and risk tolerance.
- Produce and validate quarterly calibrations of asset class models for the Asia Pacific market.
- Create new financial models of asset classes in the Asia Pacific market.
- Produce Risk Neutral and Real World stochastic scenarios in order to support ESG based project work such as Economic Capital Modelling.
- Maintain and update customized client reports which communicate the analysis which has been performed and provides clients with a mechanism for investment decision making.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject such as mathematics, actuarial science, financial engineering, economics, etc.
- At least two years’ experience of working in a technical role within the finance industry, e.g. investment, investment consulting, actuarial etc.
- Experience with programming languages such as MATLAB, R, Python, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and expand one’s knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to produce high quality work within project deadlines.
- Fluent in English. Korean or Japanese is a plus.
**Personal Data Collected will be used for recruitment Purpose Only**