Senior Associate,Long Short Hedge Fund House,Fund accounting
- HKD25000 - HKD30000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 19 sept. 17 2017-09-19
Our client is a reputable Hedge Fund House with strong presence internationally and specialised in multiple strategy. They are looking for an assistant manager to join their growing team.
Leading global hedge fund house with over 1 billion AUM is looking for an assistant manager to join their team with expanding business.
- Detail review monthly journals and interim/year-end financial statements
- Manage the current workflow especially on investment reporting to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare month end closing report and bank reconciliation
- Support day to day hedge funds operations including valuing assets, daily and quarterly NAV reports
- Prepare profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets
- Responsible for preparation of regulatory reports to SFC
- Address ad hoc requests raised by management and investors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 2 -3years of experience in Hedge Fund
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.