In KPMG's Forensicpractice, we provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of fraud and misconduct investigations, intellectual property and contract compliance services, fraud risk management, anti moneylaundering, forensic technology and corporate intelligence. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to identify and capture anomalies and suspicious information within structured and unstructured data. We enable risk and compliance teams to realise their objectives through insights from the dataand provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
As part of this team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in modelling and data visualisation, includingsolution design, solution development and implementation, to clients across different industries. Additional responsibilities include:
- Delivering quality services to client
- Providing assistance in business development initiatives
- Developing our core Forensics Data & Analytics capabilities, solutions, and services
An ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics
- 2+ years (for Senior Consultant) experience relating to Data & Analytics
- Prior experience in management of and reporting to relevant client and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in working on probabilistic linkage of large data sets, in data manipulation or in macro language
- Creating customised graphical and numerical summaries
- Experience in using scripting languages in the automation of manual processes
- Experience in using SQL, R, SPSS or SAS on creating analysis on Segmentation, Data Mining and Rules based Modelling on categorical data
- Strong analytical mindset and solid problem solving skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese / Mandarin is a must
- Previous working experience in other Data & Analytics areas such as data warehousing, data discovery, data governance, and web analytics
- Audit or accounting experience
- Knowledge of AML / CFT systems is preferred
- Experience with working in a consulting environment
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as QlikView, Tableau, and Spotfire
- Experience with scripting language such as Python or VBA
- Possess relevant professional qualification or vendor related certification
- Able to mange multiple tasks / priorities and meeting milestones with time, cost, and quality constraints
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- Previous experience with database administration and application tools
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.