Senior Associate, Agency Operations
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To provide efficient and quality administrative support to agency, Agency Business Development Department, management & internal departments
Roles and Responsibilities:
Agency Operations Team
- Coordinate and prepare management and business review reports periodically.
- Perform agent's benefits appeal (e.g. FYC Adjustment, extra 10%, Year end appeal etc.) investigation with recommendations for management review and approval.
- Perform the administrative tasks for IANG Visa renewal, enrolment of AIG Agent Protector for agency timely with accuracy.
- Handle enquiries from agency on agent's benefits appeal, agency corner etc.
- Arrange meetings for GABDD (e.g. BDE Meeting, DOA meeting etc) and coordinate with internal departments on the required logistic
- Liaise with LUSEB to arrange LUSEB EXCO, LUSEB ABDD meeting and prepare minutes afterwards
- Act as department representative for Company events / initiatives
- Perform related administrative tasks as assigned
- Participate in company/agency events/special task force/projects as assigned with regards to agency business development's initiatives, business/agency related events, etc.
- Perform job rotation when and as required
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
Agency Administration Transformation
- Actively take part in departmental transformation project, review and provide recommendations to streamline and eliminate non-value-added workflows/ procedures as well as assist to establish documented workflows/procedures
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education & Experience
- Diploma or above graduated in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience (3 years working experience for University graduates) in financial industries preferably in insurance field with at least 2 years' relevant experience in agency administration and/or sales support.
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Associate
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel, WORD, PowerPoint etc.)
- Highly motivated with high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Good analytical, time management skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.