Senior Associate, Application Developer , Equity Technology
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Work as Application Team Lead to maintain and support applications on Investment Platform to provide good functionality, availability, performance and security Perform user requirement analysis, to identify and recommend technology solutions for continuous improvement of the systems Deliver solution for a system or systems within a platform on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability Support users in User Acceptance Tests, prepare application system documentations and conduct user training on application systems Acquire new technologies and propose appropriate solutions for solving business requirements as well as improving system efficiency and control Work closely with release managers and other stakeholders to forward plan the release windows and cycles across the platform, including putting together release calendars and scheduling environments usage. Ensure development documentations and artefacts (such as release notes, build procedures etc.) are current, relevant and correct Resolve technical problems and to provide application support to users Requirements
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Possess minimum of 6 years' relevant experiences in financial IT system analysis, design, development and implementation. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate/Associate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in financial IT system analysis, design, development and implementation.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle application development tools, object-oriented, Java technology and distributed programming would be required
- Experience in FIX application development, Cloud computing, Dockers and Containers would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge on API, micro-services, and development framework for enterprise environment would be a plus
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/DevOps methodologies preferred
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Team player, ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, intelligent, diligent and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified