Senior Associate, General Services
- Provide messenger services (By-hand service) as per request from user departments
- Coordinate and carry out collection and delivery of internal documents between departments, branches and different offices
- Arrange for courier posts, acknowledge receipt and register the incoming mails from courier and clients via mailing counter also distribute newspaper and computer reports to concerned departments.
- Provide mailing and franking service to ensure all outgoing mails are sent out with correct postage under good condition to the right recipient.
- Set up conference rooms, replenish pantry items in order to provide back up support to Administrative Services Team to meet the departmental requirements
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the Superior / Management
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in handling incoming/outgoing mails, providing mailing counter service and documents delivery in the office and outdoor areas
- Ability to work independently, responsible, hardworking and self-initiative
- Willing to work in irregular hours and overtime
- Willing to work outdoor
- Familiar with MS Word/Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua