See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Analyse the strategic benefits and risks of an M&A transaction, including the rationale and timing.
- Conduct valuation of companies including Discounted Cash Flow, listed peer multiples, precedent transaction comps, historical share prices, NTA, NAV, research analysts' target prices, entry prices of key shareholders.
- Analyse the benefits and key considerations of mergers and acquisition, including divestures via sale trade sale, spin-off IPO and dividend-in-specie.
- Execute methods for an M&A transaction, including knowledge of schemes of arrangement, schemes of amalgamation, takeovers, voluntary delistings and reverse take-overs.
- Provide "boardroom" advice on matters related to development & growth, industry practices and strategic transformation.
- Analyse optimal capital structure and shareholder value. The analysis will also cover capital raising plan through various capital instruments such as equity, equity linked instrument, bank borrowings, fixed income instruments and structured solutions.
- Support the senior bankers in deal execution and share deal experience with junior bankers.
- Support the senior bankers in the formation of ideas to pitch to clients with the necessary research and data gathering as well as numbers crunching.
- Coordinate with IBG RMs and Product Groups to jointly develop proposals and prepare presentations for clients.
- Master or Bachelor degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the M&A, corporate finance, investment banking and / or accounting industry
- Professional qualification in finance discipline such as CFA, CPA etc is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Solid corporate finance knowledge including valuation & Financial modelling
- Proficiency in using data service providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson etc.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Familiar with Takeover Codes and Listing Rules and Relevant legislations such as Companies Act and Securities & Futures Act.
- Excellent presentation of ideas, both written and verbal
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.