Senior Audit Manager - Insurance Broker
- Up to $1M
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
Senior Internal Audit Manager role for a Tier 1 Insurance broker. The candidate would report directly to the Audit Committee, and directly manage a small team of 3-4 auditors. Senior Audit Manager's are accountable and responsible for the global audit activity. They will oversee and manage the execution of the audit plan and special projects in the region. Candidates will also be required to complete audit assignments in other regional locations so should be willing to travel. Candidates straight from Big4, Large MNC's and Banking will be considered as well.
- Manage and oversee the completion of audit projects within assigned region
- Assist the Internal Audit Directors in assessing key business risks and controls and in developing risk based audit plans, which are responsive to audit priorities and emerging risk activities.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the internal control environment within select company business operations.
- Communicate these audit finding and recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness of the company’s internal control structure to business unit management.
- Audit Senior Manager is also primarily responsible for the overall assessment of audit findings and positioning of audit reports and other communications related to the condition of the company’s control environment.
- Lead and manage a team of roughly 3-4 audit professionals, fostering an environment that encourages collaboration, teamwork and communication.
- Supervise, coach and train direct reports while providing performance feedback.
- Managing and overseeing the the status of management corrective action plans to ensure that significant process and control issues have been remediated and updating key stakeholders and senior leadership. The Audit Senior Manager is also responsible for providing insights to the updating of the various management reports sent to executive management and the Audit Committee regarding the status of open control matters.
- Build relationships with external auditors throughout their interim and annual reviews of the company.
- Assist the Internal Audit leadership team on department/corporate-wide initiatives and ad-hoc special projects as well as supporting other audit offices.
- Developing a strong knowledge base and level of expertise in the operations of assigned lines of business or functional areas.
- Participate in audit assignments across the APAC region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external constituencies and customers.
- Proven supervisory and leadership skills in being flexible, creative, team-oriented and results-driven.
- 8+ years of audit experience gained from Big 4 with experience in house
- Relevant Audit qualifications. E.g. CIA/CPA/ACA/ACA/ Accounting Degree.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Willing to relocate candidates.