Senior Audit Manager - Treasury - HK Bank
- HK$750,000 - 1,000,000
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BeathChapman , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8112
- 12 déc. 18
Treasury SME role within Group Audit | Leadership and supervision on regional and local audits | Minimal travel (<10% Short-Haul)
One of Hong Kong’s largest local banks is looking to hire a ‘heavyweight’ Manager or aspiring Senior Manager to lead technical reviews of the business’ treasury function.
This organisation is a leader in retail and corporate banking, catering primarily to the Hong Kong market, however with expanding operations in New York, London and Singapore.
Working within a large, locally-based audit function, as a (Senior) Manager, your responsibilities will entail:
- Work closely with the Head of Audit to develop the annual audit plan, identifying high-risk areas for review
- Manage and lead teams of 2-10 members on large, complex audit assignments, primarily geared towards mitigating risks and control deficiencies in the Treasury function
- Develop relationships with the business and other senior stakeholders
- Support in the preparation of Audit Packs for presentation to various steering Committees and the Senior Management Team
- Play an active role in the training and development of more junior audit colleagues
Key Skills / Experience Desired:
- MANDATORY: Chinese language skills (oral/written)
- Relevant professional qualifications: CPA, ACA, CIA, AMCT etc.
- 6-10 years’ audit (internal or external) experience gained in the financial services industry
- Relevant technical understanding of: various treasury products (FX, interest rate swaps), liquidity risk, capital adequacy, fund transfer pricing, etc.