Senior Audit Manager (with a focus on Private Banking)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
A top-tier private bank is looking for a Senior Audit Manager with a solid background in Private Banking/ Wealth Management, to be part of its regional audit team (based in Hong Kong).
Title: Senior Audit Manager, Private Banking
- conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
- analyse and assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border), assumed by both the business and support functions
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- experience in audit, compliance or risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- fluent in English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage due to cooperation with stakeholders in China and Taiwan
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Word Format to Monia Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one week.