Senior Business Analyst
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Job Purpose: •To perform market and client analysis, and to prepare and design marketing measures with the aim to work with the Client Management Department to optimize results and market share in the area of responsibility. Job Description: •Business analysis function for Client Management Team in Greater China markets •Participation in strategic projects and project management role at Greater China level •Support GC CEO in strategy projects, communication measures and conference preparation.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Business analysis function for CM Team in Greater China markets:
- Independently perform client and market analyses / research (gathering and organizing information). Interpret and draw conclusions from analysis;
- Independently perform competitor and broker analyses/ scanning (gathering and organizing intelligence) and prepare reports;
- Support (with research/ data analyses) in the formulation of our business strategy and implementation of the various strategic (growth) initiatives; identify business opportunities by performing detailed analysis of the client's balance sheet, income statement, and other financial information;
- Support/ coordination function for client management (e.g. overall client performance accounting, analyses of client potential);
- Provide conceptual design and preparation of marketing activities for the clients;
- Maintain close cooperation with underwriting team and other internal stakeholder (e.g. claims team), as supplier of market and client data;
- Formulate and compute reports to serve client/ portfolio management purpose which will require coordination with underwriting colleagues;
- Manage client database and record of information such as companies annual reports, distribution list.
Strategic Projects at Greater China level :
- Assist the annual Greater China strategic planning process including macro-economic and industry analyses and strategy formulation;
- Monitor all Greater China projects/ initiatives and produce progress reports as required;
- Take part in other strategic Greater China projects and work together with the responsible heads of department;
- Facilitate and prepare quarterly management meeting materials for the Senior Management;
- Prepare various presentation for the Senior Management when required;
- Coach and develop Business Analysts in Greater China.
- University degree or equivalent preferably in economic sciences (knowledge of economics, accounting, financial reporting, etc.), Finance, or commercial training with approximately 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Broad knowledge of financial services industry with a focus on reinsurance/primary insurance or capital market preferred;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, be able to translate statistical data into business insight to argument managerial decision;
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Good communication skills with staff at all levels in different countries, interpersonal and problem solving skills are vital;
- Good presentation skills. Ability to present ideas/ thoughts/ solutions to senior executives in the business;
- Languages fluency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good mastery of computer software’s (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).