Senior Business Analyst/IT–Agile/Transformation/New Tech- Perm
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 14 févr. 19
My client is a leading insurance firm who is now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing team.
- Participate in digital transformation projects such as process improvement, regulatory reporting, Mobile/Web Application revamp, etc
- Apply Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodology to run the project workflow
- Work closely with business units and technical team in collecting effective user requirements
- Assist in high-level workflow definition, reporting, business & system requirements and impact analysis
- Perform UAT testing
- University holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Relevant experience working as a Business Analyst (IT) within the financial industry with digital transformation exposure, Process Improvement, Regulatory Reporting, etc
- Experienced in full BA cycle under Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodology and experienced in project efficiency analysis, reporting skills, etc.
- Good understanding in new technologies such as but not limited to Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, etc
- It will be an advantage to have experience working in the Insurance sector
- Possess excellent time management skills, self-disciplinary skills and prioritization skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact 2847 9958 and apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.