Our client is a Global Top Tier investment bank with a renowned Equities business. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Cash Equity Business Analyst to join their regional Front Office BA/PM team in Hong Kong. The budget for this role will be HKD 750k – 900k/annum + Benefits.
- Work closely with Front and middle office business users to gather, analyse business requirements and produce functional specifications.
- Liaise with development team on projects related to OMS/EMS, Connectivity systems and/or Algo Trading systems.
- Lead and implements projects from scratch to delivery
- Work closely with vendors to create system manuals and user training materials
- Conduct user training and provide UAT support to users
- Coordinate production release and provide post-implementation support on outstanding issues
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- At Least 4 years of experience within the Cash Equities domain
- Solid Experience with OMS/ EMS systems. Experience with Fidessa/ Ullink (Itiviti) highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English; ability to establish good working relationships with business and operation stakeholders
How Do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.
Candidates who apply from outside of Hong Kong is unlikely to be considered unless they have a strong match in the experience required.