Senior Business Analyst - Digital Transformation (Agile)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Want to join a Digital transformation project as a Senior Business Analyst(Agile)?
- Digital Transformation Project
- Great Team Culture
- Great Salary on offer
Senior Business Analyst (Agile)
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Analyst.
- Act as Lead Digital Business Analyst on both individual projects and across a portfolio of digital change projects.
- Build a world class center of excellence for Digital Business Analysis.
- Actively upskill and coach other Analysts to ensure high performance across the team.
- Lead by example; act as a role model to others in building effective stakeholder relationships and carrying out thorough and clear analysis.
- Plan and manage change into local markets working in close collaboration with Project Managers and Implementation colleagues and others from across the business.
- Identify problems and implement solutions, making decisions based upon sound rational judgment.
- The successful candidate will regularly interact with business executives to identify and resolve blockers using a pragmatic, joined-up agile approach which compliments Business Transformation Framework.
- Help Transformation team members to embed Agile ways of working, build effective internal and external communities and increase support for Agile delivery across the wider organisation.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and Group compliance policy.
- Help establish programme governance, including clear sponsorship, roadmap and tollgates.
- The jobholder is expected to exercise independent initiative and judgment in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks.
- Proven track record of leading analysis teams in a Digital setting within a large organisation.
- Excellent planning, management and team leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives.
- Strong leader, able to understand the big picture and create a vision.
- Experience in leading diverse teams.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, able to demonstrate impactful communication and influencing.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels, both inside the bank and with external third parties.
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to make considered decisions that protect and enhance the banks values, reputation and business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced Change Management skills
- Professional experience with tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps processes is an advantage.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Justin Peck on +852 2833 4197 for more information.