- HKD 850kpa - 1.2 million pa + bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 18 janv. 19
- The team are engaged directly by the bank’s executive leadership to work across a wide set of challenges ranging from defining and building innovative new products and business models through to mobilising multimillion dollar programmes globally.
- Building new operating models and business models to help the bank re-define its relationship with customers and staff.
- Managing projects at pace by planning and prioritising delivery to ensure that you and your team deliver on time.
- Have the expertise to design solutions that comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements – albeit that inherent in the role is the requirement to challenge the interpretation of these requirements to ensure that we take a commercial approach to their implementation.
- Have strong working knowledge and business sense and understanding of one or more areas within the lines of business (i.e Retail/Commercial/Private banking, insurance etc)
- Demonstrate effective financial skills to develop a detailed business case, including investments, detailed benefits (financial, non-financial and strategic) and link to overall finances of the business.
- Work closely with and get support from global businesses and global functions and be able to help the Leadership Team and Business ‘connect the dots’ between businesses, regions, priority markets and countries for the business sponsor.
- 8 - 12 years of experience working in or a mix of business consulting (BIG4 consulting) / Industry experience in large complex financial services organisations (i.e internal strategy teams in banks)
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise ideal (i.e across Retail/Private/Commercial banking)
- Experience of working closely with Strategy and Planning and business functions front to back
- Demonstrated experience with organisational change and business transformation
- Experience with business target operating model design
- Confidence to challenge – advising and a willingness to speak up when it counts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and with experience in giving presentations to business stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
If you are currently Hong Kong based and fit the above, please apply online today or send your CV to email@example.com