Senior Business Insight Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Insight Manager.
In this role, you will
- Act as subject matter expert to business stakeholders by provide consultation and solutions in regard to business insight development
- Talent management and Succession Planning for both onshore and offshore Business Insight Development Team
- Manage to deliver high quality of report visualization using different reporting tools
- Contribute to Innovation initiatives and overall business insight development strategy
- Lead the design and implementation of dashboard development covering web properties and bank products performance monitoring
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field
- Extensive banking experience in Branch Management, Call Center Management, Business analytics or Data analytics in banking
- Proven experience in data mining, analysis and database management
- Solid experience in SQL writing and SAS programming.
- Experience in QlikSense, data or dashboard story telling would definitely be an advantage.
- Highly motivated self starter, achievement driven, and a strong team player
- Ability to Formulate strategies with strong execution and drive process improvement
- Strong analytical, communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KY2
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited