Senior Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Representing FO in task forces of different and new initiatives with aim to ensure the best efficiency throughout the various initiatives and projects.
- Opportunity to collaborate closely with multiple departments and deliver of new front-to-back process, platform and regulatory requirement to ensure alignment with the Bank's business strategy while keeping the Bank safe.
- Reviewing processes, understand regulations, assess the impact to FO and propose improvements taking into consideration FO efficiency, regulatory compliance as well as industrial practice.
- Providing effective linkages and coordination between various levels of internal and external business partners.
- Defining procedures and conduct training to support new processes and platform improvements
- Preparing management updates, process change documentation, COO newsletter and FO forum material etc.
- A graduate with a degree in a relevant field of study.
- In-depth knowledge in Private Banking business, practices and operations in North Asia.
- Good communicator, outstanding interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills. Independent, self-starter with the ability to work and get along with people at all levels in the organization
- Outstanding written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus) as you will have to liaise with teams globally
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess strong dedication to challenge existing business processes and develop the business.
- Results driven with the capability of delivering under pressure and comfortable working across various departments, regions and divisions.
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.