At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
We are actively recruiting a number of roles to join the Source of Wealth (SoW) Team, part APAC First Line of Defense Support (FLDS).
Reporting directly to the head of the Source of Wealth Taskforce, the role includes the following core challenges:
1. You will be responsible for leading a team of 6-8 analysts who will be performing plausibility checks on the SoW write ups.
2. You will be the key point of escalation for issues identified by the team or the stakeholders in the front office
3. Supported by the team manager you will facilitate the resolution of issues and ensure that the team delivers effective output in line with the target deadlines
4. You will ensure that the quality of the teams output meets the high standards by sample checking their work
5. You will support the team manager to identify examples of good and bad practices to act as learning and development points for the team and the relationship managers
6. You will work with the team manager to identifying areas of development for the team and to ensure the team stay motivated to deliver again the challenging deadline
7. You will provide transparency and oversight to management to monitor the progress of the team, both by quality of the output and progress against deadlines
To be considered for this role, you must have:
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
Desired Skills and Qualifications: